Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Reset!

Today I reset my weight watchers tracker. My current weight is now my "starting weight."

I'm trying to look at this as starting over. Being more vigilant about weighing and measuring food. Being honest about what I'm eating (hello - coffee creamer counts!) and how I'm tracking it. And trying hard not to go ape on the weekends. I'm going to take new measurements (something I wish I'd done the first time around.)

My next goal weight is 153. If I get here, I'll be beneath the "obese" line. For the first time in a while.

My final goal weight is 125. That's a long way away, and it will probably take a while. But, when I get there, I'll be at a "normal" weight. Not overweight. For the first time, well, ever.

So, here's to a fresh start. Here's to starting over, but not starting from scratch. I have the tools, support, and knowledge to kill this. So, I'm gonna.

Sarah

2 comments:

  1. It's great you exercise..and you will gradually have more and more energy and be faster as you lose the weight! (Not to mention less stress on joints etc)

    I turned my back on the heavy dairy fats...that's what really helped me...they were my favorite food but were really killing me. (..slowly)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Starting fresh always helps! Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete