Sunday, July 29, 2012

Big news, folks!

So. There is a good reason I haven't been blogging.

I've been really tired, so I haven't been exercising.

I've felt a little sick, so I haven't been dieting.

I haven't been running because I'm not supposed to get over heated.

Because I am, of course, pregnant!!

See?? This is from 8 weeks, but we don't have another ultrasound until 20 weeks. I'm 14 now and everything is going "perfectly!" Our due date is January 27.

It's been such a whirlwind. I haven't quite wrapped my brain around it yet. There is so much to do! I've been feeling ok - just really hungry and tired. I spend my weekends sleeping and nesting. Work days are exhausting, but I'm lucky to have very supportive friends there. Preston, of course, has been amazing. He is going to be a fantastic dad.

Everyone is so excited to meet "Squishy!" it's been fun telling everyone the last few weeks. I'm glad I finally get to tell you here!

I am planning to stay active throughout. I 'm volunteering with the women's program this year, but bringing up the rear to be sure I don't push it. I plan to run the race with them in September- it's a major goal. I'll be almost to my third tri, but I think I can hang.

So, sorry i've been MIA this spring! Too much going on that I couldn't blog about. Now, I'll try to keep this more up to date as things progress!

Woot!

Sarah

1 comment:

  1. LOL! I was totally suspect at your run here, run there - YAYAYAYAY!! Best reason ever to tweak your running, girl! and January babies? They ROCK! Congrats to you both!

    ReplyDelete