Wednesday, July 4, 2012

IRELAND!

Hey!  So, I've been away for a while - in Ireland!  The trip was incredible.  When I get through all of the pictures, I'll post a few.  It was a fantastic trip.  It was great to get away and be completely incommunicado for a while.

I haven't been working out or running.  So.  Hence the lack of blogging.  Sorry.  I don't really have any excuses... I've just been lazy.  Work has been a bit crazy, but let's face it, not anything I can't handle.  I'm still eating well and haven't gained any weight. 

I'm looking forward to volunteering for the running program this year because it will hopefully give me some motivation.  I always gain strength from others.  (besides, because we start out slowly, hopefully it'll be a good chance to get back into the swing of things!)

I hope everyone is having a nice summer!  It's wicked-hot here.  (so really, running would be out this week anyways!)

We did walk A LOT on the trip, which helped balance out the really crazy diet of toasted sandwiches, ice cream cones, and Guinness.  :-)

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment