Thursday, December 2, 2010

I should just repost what Regan wrote... haha

So, my running partner Regan said it all in her blog this week. We are consistent in our inconsistency. Basically, our pace is not the same, except that we always slow down for a mile at the halfway point. Then, we pick it back up. And we do that almost every time. I'm not sure what that is, or what it means, but it is.

The good news is - we've shaved a full minute and a half off of our per mile average!!! We went from about 14.5 to right at 13 minute mile! That's amazing, isn't it? Aren't you impressed? I am!

On a side note, I had an awesome soak in the tub when I got home - Burts Bees makes the best bath salts - supposedly very good for recovery. Whether it's placebo or not, I feel great. Plus, it made the bathroom smell super-great.

Back to wine and peppermint joe joes...

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment