Monday, July 26, 2010

The 6 am run. Not as bad as you'd think.

Except that it was still 82 degrees and humid as hell. Thank god for group A - they scared away all of the snakes.

Mostly, I was just super impressed that Shruthi and I made it out of bed and - enthusiasticaly, I might add - ran (ok, just know that when I say "ran" I mean interval run/walk) a mile before the sun came up. Ok, that's not a lot of distance, but it's still a hell of a way to start the day. I was even early to work!

I got another running outfit from the TJMax - always a fun way to spend a lunch hour. Being well outfitted, comfortable, and confident makes a difference.

Thursday might be tough - we're going around lake lynn (that's the place with the snakes!) but there is safety in numbers. It's a much hillier path and longer. Group C will persevere!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment