Monday, March 19, 2012

The half aftermath

I am really, really lucky that I can work from home today, because walking is just not something that excites me.  Even if it's just the few steps from my car, up the elevator, to my office. 

Yesterday, it was my joints, today it's my quads.  They are really unhappy with me.  My feet feel pretty good - a little tightness in my back, but other than that, well, it could definitely be worse.  Massage later maybe?

Hooray for job flexibility that allows me to work stretched out on the chaise...

Sarah

2 comments:

  1. You deserve a day (or three!) off! That's my favorite part after a half, taking a the day off then going for a massage a few days later. Proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you do some pilates or yoga... it will be worth it! SO PROUD OF YOU!

    ReplyDelete