Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sicky.

I'm sick. And feeling really whiny about it. I've got a wicked sore throat and a horribly congested chest and resulting nasty sounding (and feeling) cough.

Needless to say I have not run this week. I'm starting to feel like a total slug. However, the thought of trying to breathe with all this crap in my lungs is even less appealing than feeling like a slug.

That said, I already feel way behind on my half training, and wonder if it's even possible. No good to have a setback one week in! I need to remind myself that one week is not going to make or break your fitness goals. I've just got to ride this cold out and then get right back into the swing of things. Hopefully, I'll be well enough by tuesday morning to get my early run in. Might even go for an easy walk this afternoon to evaluate the situation.

*wheeze*

Time to go fine an inhaler and some excellent drugs.

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment