Thursday, August 5, 2010

Please, God, let it get cooler soon.

Tonight was another tough one. After feeling encouraged by my Tuesday morning run, today set me back a bit. I kept up for nearly all, but lost it on the last interval. I just couldn't push it one step further. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous about our interval increase on Saturday - group C moves to 3-1. Might need to bring the iPod shuffle to make it through. Thank goodness for my running partner (we can give it a label now, right D? haha). Wouldn't have made it through tonight's run without her.

Bra report: Settled on one I scouted out online and purchased at REI. It is made by Moving Comfort (good call Brandy) and it is GENIUS. Today was the first time I didn't think about my boobs. Hopefully it will also help the upper back soreness. Invest in a good bra. They told me this, and I didn't listen. Those cute Champion ones at Target are cute, but they got NOTHING on this $44 piece of perfection.

So, if you're feeling so motivated (ahem Dana and Brandy) I'd love it if you'd join me for the 5k - $25 to sign up and you don't have to fundraise. And it's women only, and for many of us, it's our first real race. Sept. 25th in downtown Raleigh. Either way, expect an event of some sort to celebrate that weekend. Or come out and volunteer! Just let me know and I'll get you signed up.

So, that is all. I reward myself with a skinny cow icecream bar. uh, YUM.

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment