Friday, August 13, 2010

Woot! 3.1 all by my selvsies.

I thank the DJ mashups I found on itunes. It was awesome. The weather was great - overcast, a little breezy, about 77. The greenway near our house is nice and flat too - not to diminish the accomplishment, but I'm just saying. Still a long way to go! I'm thrilled that I managed to do the 3-1 interval the whole way. Just think, last week I couldn't imagine running three minutes at a time!

It was good to get this run in this morning(I have the day off), because it was a long and stressful week. Combine the board meeting with the AFP conference out of town, and I didn't have any spare time to get group runs in.

Thanks to everyone for their words of encouragement - and if you're trying to start a running program I suggest this ... tell EVERYONE. It's just more people to hold you accountable and cheer you on. Even people at AFP know about my little 5k in September. And I know, that next time I see them, they'll ask how it went. It's going to be great to tell them how fun it was!

Happy Friday! I'm off to the River this weekend. Back to 6am runs Monday. Woot!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment