Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Almost finished!

The "Three weeks from Hell" are very close to being finished. So close!

In the mean time, I'm managing to continue running and losing weight! I'm down about 13 pounds. Boo yah. At 15 down, we're going shopping at the outlets. I'm finding the WW plan to be totally manageable. I don't feel even the tiniest bit deprived. How awesome is that? I'm discovering new foods and recipies. I feel amazing. And proud of myself.

On the running front, we've added a third to our half-marathon team... Alisha is in! We're starting to ramp up our training. Last weekend, we ran a 5k in Chapel Hill ("hill" being the operative word!) but we killed it. A solid 37:50 - a race PR. Good times!

This weekend, we're running an 8k downtown. Hopefully, I'll be rocking my new sport kilt! It's supposed to arrive tomorrow. PUMPED. Regan wore hers last weekend and it was super-cute.

I hope everyone had a blast at the Princess half! I can't wait to go next year!

Sarah

1 comment: