Monday, December 13, 2010

Sarah and Regan, and the blustery day

We did it! We went running in the cold!

I bought a new jacket (just from Target - nothing too fancy) and some tights. And it is a good thing, too, because it was super duper windy. We figure it was about 32 degrees, with a wind chill closer to 25.

We did about 3.2 miles (we usually do 4 on Mondays, but I say again, it was COLD).

I'm proud of us. Last week we bailed. I think we were inspired by Saturday's race and our fellow runners who have been out and about all season. My father-in-law has been running in the mountains of Utah in the snow, so I think we should be able to make it a few miles when it's just below freezing.

Not every day, mind you. I'm sure I'll be spending plenty of time on the old hamster wheel. But it feels good to know I can do it.

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment