- 2-week sugar/"white stuff" detox. I did pretty well. I did have a chobani that had sugar in it, and I had a couple of hershey kisses truffles left over from Christmas. But, for someone who was eating dessert after every meal for a while there, I felt really good about the accomplishment.
- I haven't cooked anything new, but we did eat at home all last week. I actually think I was waaay under calories. I'm trying to eat a larger breakfast.
- This weekend I actually met my 5k PR goal! 33 minutes almost dead on (race results say 33:33, but I'm going by my watch since I started it as I crossed the line). It was a flat, cool, race and I really pushed myself. ROCK!
- I visited my grandmother last week. We had a nice chat during my lunch break.
- I'm not doing well reducing screen time. I'll keep trying! Motivation to read more! (PS, I get what all the Hunger Games hype is about. The story is clever and new, (but dark), it is well written, and the heroine is definitely someone I can rally behind - unlike that whiny Bella Swan. (Sorry, Twilight fans, I know you say the books are better, but the one movie I've seen just left a really sour taste!)
Today I'm watching hoarders and cleaning the house. If you are ever lacking motivation to clean, watch hoarders. Works like a charm. I'm taking a huge load of stuff to Goodwill!