Regan always does this, and I always enjoy reading them! So, I thought I'd join in the fun today! Thanks, R! Anybody else, join on in!
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: Getting To Know You
1) What is one of your favorite ways to spend a Saturday? I love my Saturdays! If I'm in town, it's usually running, brunch, and thrifting with Alisha, then spending the afternoon/evening with my husband. If we're out of town, we're probably with dear friends, so that's awesome too.
2) List your top three favorite TV shows. Law & Order SVU, NCIS, Raising Hope
3) Would you rather be in pictures or take them? Meh, I could go either way.
4) Why do you blog? I started in 2010 when I started to run. I wanted to chronicle the whole process. Also, it helped me to stay accountable and to show up. I like the blog community as well.
5) Share five websites that you visit regularly…
6) If you could have lunch with one person from your Twitter list who would it be? Andy Borowitz. Because he is HILARIOUS.
7) List a few of your favorite snacks. Apples or celery with peanut butter, almonds, chips and salsa, and anything mint chocolate/chocolate.
8 ) Do you have a pet? If so, what kind? Yup! 2 kitties - Eloise (Wheezy) and Lucy. They are a lot of fun.
9) Which three material possessions would you struggle to live without? My violin, guitar, and oh, I'll say it, iPhone.
10) What’s your favorite drink? Probably coffee. Though a gin winkie is pretty delicious.
11) Do you enjoy cooking? More and more. I have a few things I'm good at, but I'm no good at experiments.
12) Do you have children? No
13) What are your favorite hobbies? Running, of course, stained glass, sewing, crafting, thrifting, collecting vintage dishware (fo reals), sailing, skiing, knitting, reading. Wow! I have a lot of hobbies!
14) Would you consider yourself to be shy or outgoing? Definitely outgoing.
15) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would you change? I can get a little worked up and sometimes a bit self-deprecating, but I've gotten a lot of that figured out. But every so often, it creeps in. But that'd be about it.
16) Who is your favorite actor/actress? Sandra Bullock. Actor? Matt Damon. or Christopher Plummer.
17) What’s the coolest thing you’ve done this week? I bought some AWESOME copper canisters at Miss Ashley's thrift shop. Turns out, they're pretty rare and going for $120 on ebay! But I got them for $5. That's cool, right? It is also cool that I DOMINATED at spin class yesterday.
18) Do you live near your family or far from them? I live 4 miles from my parents, 5 from my cousins, and only a state or two away from my family. My inlaws, on the other hand, live waaay far away - Utah, Colorado, SC (hey Judy!)
19) List three of your talents. Violin, improvisation, and teaching/motivating.
20) What is your greatest attribute? I can encourage anyone. It is one of my favorite things.
Now it’s your turn to share your answers. Don’t forget to link up in the comments at www.alltheweigh.com! Happy Monday!