Thursday, January 19, 2012

Ugh. Today I was exhausted.

I had a serious off day today.  I set my alarm for my usual 6:15 gym session.  Ignored it.  Convinced myself I'd go run later.  When the alarm went off at 7:00 to get up for work, I ignored that, too.  I literally couldn't open my eyes.  I was completely wiped out.

I finally got to work around 9:30 and put in a good day's work.  I got home and put on my running pants to go for a run.  I sat on the couch and slept for an hour.

Ever have those days when you're just so sleepy you can't function?  I don't have them often, so I felt pretty rotten about it.  It could have been iron -  my gums were pretty light (a tip I picked up when I worked for the oral surgeon.)  I took a multi and now I'm back on the couch.  Hopefully tomorrow will be better!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment